Team up with passioned professionals to make a change in digital health industry
We are looking for:
We are a digital health company, enabling healthcare providers to treat and manage chronic cardiometabolic diseases based on evidence-based and personalized interventions directly to the patient. Our solution has a strong focus on combining pharmaceutical, lifestyle and behavioral components within the treatment process.
Our vision is to provide patients with personalized treatments based on Data “Data-as-a-Pill”. Our goal is to “enable patients to take control over their chronic disease”. Our motivations is to Help people and Society progress, to Explore and Innovate, and to have a clear Purpose.
We are looking for a senior .NET developer, who has team leading experience and can lead developers to ensure good development quality and usage of best coding practices.
- work closely with developers to help them find solutions to technical problems;
- ensure that source code is maintainable and is written according to best practices;
- ensure good coverage with unit/integration tests;
- identify security issues;
- identify performance issues;
- review merge requests;
- create technical tickets;
- participate in the planning of the system architecture;
- develop complex parts of the system.
We expect from you:
- Expert knowledge in C#, .NET Core;
- Good knowledge in SQL;
- Good knowledge in front-end development;
- Knowledge of best coding practices;
- Experience with Entity Framework;
- Experience in REST API design;
- Understanding of microservices architecture;
- Good communications skills;
- Willingness to share knowledge with other team members.
- REST API, Microservices, C#, .NET Core, Blazor, SyncFusion, Entity Framework Core, MS SQL Server, GIT.
What we offer:
- working with young, professional, quality-oriented team;
- working with latest .NET technologies;
- working in Agile environment;
- autonomy to define how you are going to do work;
- Flexible working hours, ability to work from home, and professional development;
- The opportunity to learn from professionals;
- Excellent environment to expand your knowledge and skills.
Salary from: 4130 €/month
We are a team with challenging goals. Join us, and let’s reach the company and your personal goals together.
Only selected candidates will be informed about the further process.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connections Between the Doctor and the User
dHealth is a direct connection between the doctor and the user. This allows patients to receive automatic recommendations or, if necessary, suggestions provided directly by the health care professional – all without the need for on-site visits.
An important part of the dHealth monitoring ecosystem is the health care professionals, family doctors, and other medical specialists. Rather than distancing them from the wellness of their patients, our system relies on their expertise to analyze information about abnormalities – as generated by artificial intelligence algorithms and according to the user’s health telemetry data – and offer the final recommendation to the user.